Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Fashion Week thinking.

So, Melbourne Fashion week has recently wrapped for another year, I have taken a look at some of the collections that's showed... enjoy.


Luela

Two women who have aimed to create a "feminine and elegant" collection. Fairly new to the Aussie scene, a young 2 years old.



I really liked the idea of these designs, but found myself just staring at the nice shoes and wishing my hair to be longer (to pull off the wispy style plait).


I really loved some of the pieces....






Others had a bit more of a 'night gown' feel too them, too much lace and flow for me. Sorry guys!


Overall I much preferred their previous summer collection. But I do really enjoy the floaty feminine feel, especially among a quite Military influence we have had this season. Check it out at http://luela.com.au and tell me what you think!










No comments:

Post a Comment