Monday, May 24, 2010

Capetastic.

This is my new favorite possession. With my favorite shoes.

It is the result of spending a fabulous Saturday morning sauntering around The Department Store with my folks. This was my second visit and it was better than the first, less crowded, much more enjoyable.

Takapuna seems, to me, to be the hip destination for a Saturday morning. After an hour of shopping at some of the coolest designers in NZ we headed to Takapuna Beach Cafe for lunch. It is one of the most beautiful spots to lunch.

Anyway, back to the task at hand. Cape-love.
So here are some pictures to inspire your obligatory cape purchase for this season.



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous pic, but where did the cape come from (as if I couldn't guess)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cape came from Ruby, a gift from my fabulously fashion forward folks.

    http://www.rubynz.com/

    ReplyDelete