Sunday, September 26, 2010

NZFW Ruby.

I must say, I was really excited to see what Ruby was going to show. They have long been a fashion favourite of mine, and are often my go-to store for some retail therapy. Ruby maybe feels so close to my heart because I have watched it grow and evolve alongside me. (I faintly remember when they were the house of gem clad hoodies). So, with it being my first time at New Zealand Fashion week, I found it oddly fitting and endearing that it was Ruby’s too.

And I must say, I really loved the collection. It seemed hugely true to brand, being both cute and incredibly wearable. My favourite pieces were the bright red cigarette pants and the raccoon print jumper. The collection also featured some common looks that were shown throughout fashion week… full-length skirts, sheer fabrics and shearing jackets.

Congrats Ruby on both a lovely collection an your first NZFW show!











(images from nzherald & frontrowdiary)

No comments:

Post a Comment