Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fashion Week. BANG.

So guys, it is New Zealand Fashion week!! At it started with a bang (of both enthusiasm and thunder in the ever so stormy Auckland). Now there is one lady, who's collection I have been looking forward to seeing for ages.

Juliette Hogan.

She is a stunning New Zealand designer and I often find myself lusting after everything in her lookbook. She showed today, and her collection, although different from her usual feminine and whimsical feel, is still amazing. She has channeled a bit more of a hard edge this season and I like. It has 50s feel with a lot more structure than her summer collection. Biggest want would have to be the spotted blazer. I could rattle on for ages... but the proof is in the pudding. So take a look and tell me what you think.

(Unfortunately I couldn't find any good pictures of her great leather jackets...but will update when I do!)









(all images from nz herald)

No comments:

Post a Comment