Wednesday, August 31, 2011

NZFW Colours my world - Day One.

So NZ fashion week is upon us, and it is in its second crazy day. Full of many Zamboozi-ness and (it seems) a LOT of bright colour. These are the flutter of colour that trickled through day one. Enjoy!

Photobucket
Hailwood - photo NZHerald


Photobucket
Ingrind Starnes - photo NZHerald


Photobucket
COOP - photo Stuff.co.nz

Photobucket
Starfish - photo NZHerald


Photobucket
Andrea Moore- photo NZHerald


Photobucket
Juliette Hogan - photo NZHerald


NB. I have wanted so badly to post all that has been going on recently BUT Orcon has spent the last 5 weeks dicking (excuse my french( us around and we are still sans internet. From my experience I would suggest you stay well away from Orcon, especially at the moment as they have hit some serious hiccups with there latest 'Genius' plan. Hows a blogger meant to survive 5 weeks without internet??? Hows a HUMAN meant to! Ok rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment