Friday, August 12, 2011

Cheap as chips.

With everyone launching their new spring/summer collections and fashion week just around the corner, its been very busy here in my world.

But I took a moment this morning to peruse The Warehouse's latest looks. Although I have recently been really excited about the direction a lot of the cheaper brands are going in (like Glassons and Farmers), I found only a small handful of things that got me looking for my wallet in the vast clothes overload of their catalog. But in saying that, when I found something I liked, I LOVED it!


Having previously been unimpressed with the Saben-Warehouse collaboration, I was this time floored with its awesomeness.


So on that note I present the things that will most definitely find a way into my grasp this season from the place where everyone gets a bargain (and a money back guarantee).











No comments:

Post a Comment