Monday, August 15, 2011

I heart Ted.

I feel a bit silly admitting it… But until recently I thought Ted Baker was a bit of a stuffy menswear brand only found in expensive suburbs of London.

I was wrong. It seems I was only right on one point. London. Ted Baker has headed down under and spread his wings to a very beautiful store in Britomart (and a scattering around Australia).

Luckily, I got a little peek (and I shall have a bigger peek tomorrow night at the official opening) earlier this week and it looks to me that this is a sophisticated, elegant, well tailored designer who has some great classics and some fun on trend pieces.

At the moment the below are my all time favourite things in the up and coming campaign.

If I were you I would chuck on a few hundred layers and bare Auckland's snow storm to check out Ted's new store. It's most definitely worth it!











No comments:

Post a Comment