Monday, September 26, 2011

NYFW honourable mentions.

Ok so NNYFW rapped up a while ago, but here’s a wee look at my fav shows. 

Matthew Willaimson – love this guy, the colours were great and the trousers were impeccable. If I had a bucket of money and could pull off the above blue jumpsuit without looking like someone drowning in fabric, I would be wearing this shiz right now. As I write. 

Oscar De La Renta – I enjoy getting lost in the fun of this collection. Those full skirts, that sneaky bit of midriff, that oh so high waisted paint. Everything I wouldn’t wear, but somehow the escapism fascinates me.

Philip Lim – Slouchy cool at its best. Dammit do I love that peach, it screams spring! Philip Lim has always done some beautifully fitted unfitted looks and is always my go to for style that looks like it would be darn comfy too.

Wes Gordan – Totally wearable, totally what I want to be wearing for summer. That is all.

Karen Walker also rocked my socks, but I will get to her later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment