Thursday, February 23, 2012

Jeepers creepers (or a damn good knock off).

Like most fashion conscious people, when walking past a Kumps store, I either look away or cross the street. The idea of buying shoes purely on their comfort level is just a bit silly in my six inch heel addicted mind. So I was skeptical when looking at their new Ziera rang coming into stores over the coming cooler months. But much to my surprise I spied an absolute gem. Looking almost as gorgeous as the Prada Creeper, I introduce to you guys the 'Micky' ($249). Which is both insanely good looking and like walking on butter. If you are into that, which I totally am.
     
Prada Creeper

1 comment:

  1. They are not a direct knock-off. I have seen worse. Love them!

    http://daydreamindownunder.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete