Sunday, October 9, 2011

Marilyn, you look beautiful. Can I have your pants?

I am so excited about the release of this film. For those of you who don't know My Week with Marilyn is a  British film staring Michelle WilliamsKenneth BranaghEddie RedmayneDominic Cooper and Emma Watson to be released at the end of this year
   
It depicts the making of the 1957 film The Prince and the Showgirl, which starred Marilyn Monroe and Laurence Olivier, looking at one particular week in the where Marilyn embraces British culture and leaves her Hollywood life behind a little. 
   
It sounds like a slow, and perhaps undramatic film. But I have an odd feeling the costumes and cinematography will remind me of one of my favourite films, A Single Man. I am probably putting too high a hope on this, but these stills do nothing but excite me even more. Bring on December!
   



1 comment: