Sunday, June 13, 2010

Dr Cleo

Cleo used to be one of those secret affair magazines for me.

I never wanted to admit I would read the mag telling me how to lose 10 pounds while eating chocolate. But I did. And I loved it. Over recent years Cleo has fallen to the waist side as my magazine pocket money has been used up on lots of other 300 dpi delights.

But I have noticed it has recently updated its look. And I love it. Being a die-hard print media queen, the step away from trashy Cosmo style, to the slightly chic Nylon look has made a huge difference. Good move members of Cleo team, it looks like a magazine I would happily leave in my handbag to whip out on the bus.

So the other day, when I awoke at the ungodly hour of 7:30am (on a SATURDAY), to trek to my doctor, I came prepared with this months Cleo. Not only is it looking amazing (I am loving the Pixie Shoot). It has done a ‘designer collaboration’ with Karen Walker, a very interesting look into what Walker thinks are the fashion hits of the season and who are her behind the scenes go to girls.

Definitely grab yourselves a copy this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment