Friday, March 4, 2011

22.02.2011

image from nz herald.co.nz



Let me start this by taking a minute to reflect.

As you will all have heard, there was a devastating earthquake in Christchurch last week. It really has rocked the nation and left us all a little stunned, a lot devastated and lost for words. I am British born, and have only lived in New Zealand for the last ten years of my life – having said this, I am a kiwi through and through and the news of this earthquake really made me realise how much this incredible country, full of beautiful people means to me. I send every bit of love and support in my body to those affected. Those who have lost their houses, possessions, loved ones and faith. Know that all of New Zealand (and lots of the world) is behind you.

No comments:

Post a Comment