Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Topshop A/W lookbook.

I love this time of year, for me it is like Christmas. Well, like a window-shopping Christmas. Unwrapping each designer’s next collection keeps me entertained for hours. Even among all the Chanel, Dior and Miu Miu unveilings, one of my all-time favorites is seeing what delights Topshop has in store for us.

The only down side to this years collection (actually with all years) is the fact that it always seems to be a bunch of clothes I have been hunting for over the past few months. Heavy knits, incredible layers and ear-muffs would have made the past months a lot more bearable, but alas, being on the wrong side of the fashion world leaves us kiwis with little choice!










The pieces I will be adding (hopefully) to my wish list, regardless of an impending kiwi summer are…

A satchel. The clean lines are really fantastic AND functional.

Each and every pair of shoes. I have always had a fetish for Topshop shoes. They always seem impeccably made, strangely comfortable for the towering height, the tip top of fashion and a very reasonable price! What’s not to love?

And some cute tartan skirts.

Also I will probably sneak in some chunky nit jumpers and scarves for next cold season!

I’m loving the represent of the cape – GO CAPES!

No comments:

Post a Comment