Saturday, July 17, 2010

Clearing out my (lookbook) closet.

So at the moment I have lookbooks coming out of my nostrils and I am spending way too much time looking at them and not enough time (slash no time) posting on them. Instead of bombarding you with a load i will update you slowly… but hopefully not quite as slowly as I have been!

Twenty seven names. These ladies have just outdone themselves this season and I would happily own each piece they have created.







Although it is ridiculously similar to their previous collections, I believe it is the perfect casual look for the summer months ahead!

I really like the floaty shirts and easygoing skirts (separate and combo). And of course I am still kicking myself for not picking up a boat tee in their last collection so will be first in line for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment