Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summer filled winters day.

Yesterday I was lucky enough to go to a preview of Moochi's spring summer collection. And I was hugely impressed!

I have always kind of lumped Moochi into the "black" and "over-sized" category. This isn't necessarily a bad thing, I thought they are very good at what they did, but it wasn't usually for me. Boy have I changed my tune.

Their new season filled the grey dreary Wednesday with so much bright, fun, colourful light that I actually felt like summer was a coming and I walked back to work with my sunnies on and my arms out!

Unfortunately I was stupid and forgot my camera... but enjoy two snippets thanks to Megan from Thread (the publisher of my beautiful editorial here).







I will be sure to post the entire collection when the look books come out next week. Don't you just adore that illustrative print? Well I do. Also a look at their beautiful mood boards...







No comments:

Post a Comment