Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hair heart.

So Stephen Marr has just done the hair for the Ruby SS2010 lookbook “It is what it is”. Here is a wee look.



I have always liked indulging in a little hair dying. I have been every colour under the sun (yes, even green- briefly). I really like the subtle introduction of pink that hair stylist Jason Chong has used. A nice way to do the candy coloured hair that it so in right now without it being hugely intrusive!

Also Stephen Marr has started to do a great deal for students! Yay.

By yay I mean damn because I am just recently not a student so have missed the boat, but for all you uni/high school go-ers read below to learn more!

1 comment:

  1. I really think you should put up some photos of your green hair. please.

    I saw that stephen marr deal, boo hoo, we still live like students...does that count?

    ReplyDelete