Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sewing challenge.

I have this pretty rad grandma (well I have two rad grandmas, but this wee story is about one of them). She has always made me clothes, all my life. And I don't mean odd christmas knitted jumpers (although I would kinda LOVE one of those right now). I mean…walk into the glory of a fabric shop, spend hours walking around, picking a fabric and a pattern and having it gifted to me (perfectly fitting) a few weeks later. Bliss!

Although I fear if I really did send her fabric and patterns for all my fashions wants now a days, I would be working her like a sweat shop. It wouldn't be pretty.

So I have decided I am going to purchase a sewing machine and teach myself how to sew to my hearts consent!

Step one... buy a sewing machine. Any ideas folks?




No comments:

Post a Comment